About MAKE WORK FLOW
At Make Work Flow we develop, produce and market digitalization and automation solutions that are truly plug & play. We see boundless potential in transforming the way small and medium businesses work with simple, safe and intuitive hard- and software solutions. Our solution www.makeworkflow.de digitizes workflows automatically and gives SMB full process transparency, workflow automatization and customer dialogs which helps them to improve delivery performance, order lead times and service levels.
Our digitalization solutions mean people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds our team globally.
Would you like to be part of this journey?
- You like to deal with complex systems and to advance automation thinking
- You are a problem solver and are willing to get your hands dirty
- You like to work agile and get to the bottom of problems
- You work independently and on your own responsibility
- You develop your own tools for support, not just awk
- You think and act customer-oriented
- You like to communicate with people
- As our Software Engineer, you will design and engineer all areas of the cloud platform, and ensure our technical deliverables meet the expected service level
- You will work with our product and sales team to continuously envision, plan and deliver new product capabilities
- You will define and manage the timely execution of our development roadmap for future services and structures
- You will coordinate closely with our growing, international team of fullstack, backend and frontend developers
- You will maintain and fix legacy code in PHP while building our new platform with modern stacks
- You will ensure our software meets all requirements of quality, security, scalability and high performance
What you will bring
- Min. 2 years of relevant work experience in PHP software development and relevant knowledge in DevOps; Agile / scrum development
- Extensive knowledge of Server- & Backend development (e.g. API, Microservices, Serverless)
- Experience with a few of the following are a plus: cloud platforms (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud), databases (e.g. MySQL, NoSQL) and development tools (e.g. Git, DevOps)
- Clean code and software craftsmanship are no foreign words to you
- Your English is fluent with fingers and tongue
- You enjoy writing tests as well as productive code and you enjoy refactoring
We may convince you to join us with
- Interesting and challenging software development projects
- Flexible working hours, 30 days of vacation and remote work days
- Freedom to operate and responsibility to take over; transparent OKRs
- Modern work equipment and tools, height adjustable tables
- Team events, frequent internal and external trainings
- Participation in conferences and engagement in the developer community
- Free healthy snacks and freshly ground coffee, weekly team cooking
- Open doors & ears, dogs allowed, roller coaster feelings occasionally
We are offering the possibility to work from anywhere and flexible working hours, a competitive salary package and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art digitalization solutions are just a few of the pluses. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org